With OptiShot you can get your game on anytime - rain or shine, day or night with our advanced home golf simulators. Why should great golf simulators only be accessible to the pros? Our team of designers and engineers are leaders in the world of golf analytics. OptiShot comes pre-loaded with 15 standard courses. Additional Premium Courses can be purchased here.
*For indoor use only.
Accurate Swing and Club Analysis
OptiShot2 tracks key information such as club speed, carry distance, face angle, path, face contact, and tempo.
Instant Shot Feedback
OptiShot2 uses high-intensity infrared sensors providing precise and instantaneous feedback on every shot.
Premium Real World Courses
OptiShot2 includes 15 premium golf courses. Play at real-world courses right from the comfort of your own home.
Play with up to 4 players in course mode, practice on the range, and play online and closest to the pin tournaments.
Extreme versatility for nearly every space.
While OptiShot® can be used in a wide variety of setups, rooms, and configurations, there are a few things to keep in mind.
|We recommend a minimum of 8.5 feet of ceiling clearance and enough space for you to comfortably (and safely) swing your club. Additionally, we recommend avoiding direct sunlight as this can interfere with your OptiShot® data analysis.
|Generally, most modern computers with a USB Type A port and running up-to-date Windows or MacOS operating systems will work well with OptiShot.
|The only thing necessary to get up and running is an OptiShot® series simulator, a computer running OptiShot software, and your golf clubs.
Additional equipment is optional but can greatly enhance the experience such as a projector, impact screen, tv, hitting net, stance mat, and more.
What's Included in our full swing home golf simulator:
- OptiShot2 Infrared Optical Swing Pad
- OptiShot2 Software (Download)
- 15 Courses Included
- Driving Range
- USB Cable (10 ft.)
- Adjustable Rubber Tees
- Two (2) Foam Practice Balls
- 1 Year Warranty - OptiShot2 Simulator
- Free Software Updates
OptiShot2 Comes With The Following Courses:
- The Golf Club Scottsdale (The Golf Club Scottsdale)
- Long Island Black (Bethpage Black Course)
- Torrey White (Torrey Pines Golf Course)
- Torrey Black (Torrey Pines Golf Course)
- Palm Desert Mountains (Bighorn Mountains Course)
- Palm Desert Canyons (Bighorn Canyons Course)
- Barsebäck Golf Club (Barsebäck Golf & Country Club)
- Black Mountain (Black Mountain Golf Club in Hua Hin)
- The Canadian Club (St. George’s Golf and Country Club)
- Österåkers Golf Club (Österåkers Golf Club)
- West Maui Plantation (Kapalua Golf – The Plantation Course)
- Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club (Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club)
- Fylde Links (Royal Lytham & St. Annes Golf Club)
- Cogs Corner (Cog Hill Golf & Country Club)
- Twisted Twig (Crooked Stick)
Minimum System Requirements
Windows Minimum System Requirements:
Windows® 8 or 10 (latest service packs)
Graphics Card: 256MB available Adapter RAM with OpenGL 2.0 support and the latest Video Drivers (no more than 18 months old)
3GB Hard Disk Drive Storage
USB 2.0 port
Internet connection for software installation, updates, Platinum course delivery, and online play
Additional Info: Be sure to update to latest drivers
Mac Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac® OS X 10.13 and up with Intel® Core 2 Duo or better
- Graphics Card: OpenGL 2.0 Support NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or Intel Iris Pro or better
- Storage: 3GB Hard Disk Drive Storage
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Connections: USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection for software installation, updates, Platinum course delivery, and online play
- Additional Info: ** IMPORTANT: If your Mac does not have a USB-A type port then you must use the Official Apple USB-C to USB Adapter. **
1 year from date of purchase:
30 days from date of purchase:
USB Cable, Tees, Tee Gripper, Foam Balls, and Turf