- You can SAVE 2.5% by paying via wire or certified check - please contact us for details!
- Prices charged online does not include shipping, international fees and local taxes - we will contact you to arrange those once the order is placed, or please contact us for a formal quote.**
- This system is currently being tested by Par2Pro - by purchasing this item you are agreeing to be supported by the manufacturer only
EYE XO2 vs EYE XO Quick Comparison:
- 3 cameras vs 2
- Larger hitting zone (28” x 21”)
- Ability to add the trouble mat
- More precise data
- Higher price point $14k USD (on sale for $12k USD until Feb 28th)
Uneekor’s EYE XO2 expands on the industry leading specs of our EYE XO with the addition of a third High-Speed Infrared Camera to capture a larger range of more precise data with any ball of choice.
The EYE XO2 also includes a larger hitting zone (28” W x 21” L), allowing for seamless transition between right and left handed golfers and the ability to add the new Uneekor “Trouble Mat,” an all-terrain hitting mat with a rough and bunker to simulate true on-course conditions.
EYE XO Ball OptixTM
Read your ball spin
Understanding your golf ball data is the first step to consistently landing the ball where you intended. With Ball Optix™ you see the data real time on every shot.
EYE XO Club OptixTM
See your club path
Smart practice means that you learn to hit the ball on the sweet spot of the club with an amazing level of regularity. See what your club does at the moment of impact in real time.
EYE XO Swing OptixTM
Most Powerful Tool to Analyze and Improve Your Swing.
High Speed, Global Shutter, High-Definition: Grabbing your swing motion in 180 fps, global shutter for no motion artifact, and 1440x1080 resolution. Hassle-free integration with Uneekor software and hardware - Just Plug-and-play! (Sold Separately)
- EYE XO2 Launch Monitor
- Mounting Bracket with Level
- View Software
- Calibration Chart
- 11ft Power Cable, Adapter, and Connector
- USB Ethernet Adapter w/ 60ft Ethernet LAN Cable
- (400) EYE XO2 Club Stickers
- (10) M4 32mm Screws and (10) M6 15mm Screws
- (4) M6 15mm High Screws and (4) Low Screws
What the EYE XO2 measures
Ball Data: Ball Speed, Side & Back Spin, Side Angle & Total, Launch Angle, Angle of Descent/Land Angle, Flight Time, Distance to Apex, Carry, Run and Total Distance
Club Data*: Club Speed, Dynamic Loft, Angle of Attack, Smash Factor, Club Path, Club Face Angle, Club Face to Path, Club Lie Angle, Club Loft Angle, Impact Point Vertical, Impact Point Horizontal
*EYE XO Club Stickers Required
Minimum PC Specs
• Intel i5 8400*
• 8 GB RAM
• GeForce GTX 1060**
• Windows 10 (64 bit) Version 1803 or higher
• Ethernet port required
*Not compatible with Mac iOS
**AMD: 3rd gen Ryzen or higher and AMD Ryzen 3600X or higher (AMD 2700 is not compatible)